then Disneyland. I keep on forgetting that the last goes
first and the first goes last. Anyway, This was the
best week in 6 years that we got to have as a family. We
waited forever for the wedding to get here and then the
surprise of Disneyland and before we knew it, it was all over.
Definitly not ever to be forgotten. It is bitter sweet when the
last child gets married. But we have such an awesome
addition to the family with Leah and their Briar Rose. The
wedding was FABULOUS. Leah did a fantastic job with
all the planning and execution of it all. It was the BEST! We
are a very blessed family.
Love to all of you, I miss you all so much.
and Leah rode this ride?????
2 comments:
Aunt Robin and Uncle Bill, I am so glad you sent me a link to your blog. It was so fun seeing what you have been up to. I loved the pictures of the wedding and disneyland. What a great week you must have had!! You brought a tear to my eye about the service you did with the hurricane. I love you guys and can't wait to keep checking in. I am going to add you to my list and hope you check out my blog!! Lots of Love, Beth
That looks like such fun! I am glad that you got to go with your whole family there, I bet everyone loved it.
Post a Comment