Sunday, November 09, 2008

Disney World with Rick and Kids

Either I forget my camera or,... I forget to take
pictures all day. We were at Disney for almost 6 hours
and this was all I took. Dang it. We did have fun though.
It was a very warm and extremely busy day at Magic
Kingdom. I loved having everyone here!! Thanks Rick.
Rick and the boys coming off Swiss
Family Tree House
Rick and Boys in front of Pirates
(Dork me, I cut off the Pirate flag)
Where else but the Carousel

Briar didn't know what to think

Briar at the Laughing Place fun house.
The soles on her shoes wouldn't let her slide.
She would come down and then turn around and walk back
up. The kids let her because she is a baby.
Monorail at end of day.





2 comments:

The King Family said...

Looks like you had fun! :)

Team C said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH it looks so fun! I sure miss Disney World. Your wigs turned out so awesome!!!! You did a great job!!