Christmas is still everywhere at WDW until after January 15th
because of a big Marathon and Half Marathon that Disney sponsers.
Wilderness Lodge is one of our favorite Disney Resorts to visit during the Holidays. (Emily, these are for you. Maybe you will get your wish of staying in the camp ground)
Those of you in the West can see that it does not snow in Florida.
We are still in the upper 70's lower 80'. Poor Bill mows our lawns year round.
This is a large fireplace in the lobby
looking up at the decorations
A closeup of decorations on the 25' tree in lobby.The TeePee is about 1' tall on tree






3 comments:
I can't imagine a beautiful life with no snow. Sooo Fun!!
What awesome pictures!! I am definitely ready for a trip! The breakfast and the windows look so fun!
That looks so neat! AND, the store you work in looks so fun. Wow, I bet you guys are loving it. It looks like Florida is treating you well. Sure love ya, Shelly
Post a Comment